Wednesday, July 8, 2009

seventeen going on eighteen: Okinawa version


this past Tuesday my parents threw me a birthday bash deal (though my actual birthday is at the end of the month) and everyone from church was invited to go bowling on base at Futenma and dealio. i was so blessed by everything, because it was last minute there were so many Okinawans to sign in but by God's grace everything worked out even down to the unplanned sunflower theme that was going on. also thanks to my parents who did an amzingly awesome job planning it all and to the futenma dudes who were are flexible and helpful. Everyone, at least i hope everyone :p, had an awesome time. i know i did even though throughout the whole night i probably bowled a grand total score of 40 :p. Jesus still loves me despite my failures. anyways, Praise the Lord for allowing me to live this long and ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment