Monday, December 14, 2009

Back in Cali

I wish i could post a picture but I don't have a working camera at hand for the time being. It most definitely has been good seeing old friends and family within these past few days. Being out of a good schedule of studying and ministry now, I know that i may slowly become comfortable and lazy and forget the need to be in an attitude of prayer in my daily life so i know that all the more there is a need for me to continue to hold fast to the Lord and continue in thanksgiving for all that He's given me and not to be sucked into the ideals that whatever culture i am in tries to conform me too but to rely on God and be obedient.

Philippians 4:6 This is such good instruction for the believer and applies to the child of God for almost every frantic moment in life.
It is so good to know the good and one true God who know all even the number of hairs on my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment