Saturday, August 25, 2012

MMA

I recently enrolled at a mixed martial arts studio here in St. George called Team I.M.A. I was a black belt in Karate and always loved sparring. This opportunity is certainly a blessing from the Lord especially with the fantastic deal for enrollment that my brother, sister in law, and I am getting .
Ever since fall 2008 after experiencing a free trial of Brazilian jiu jitsu I had wanted to learn more mma and Krav maga techniques. The Lord is so awesome in providing these desires of the heart. Psalm 37:5 "Delight yourself also in the Lord and He shall give you the desires of your heart." The Lord is gracious and compassionate slow to anger and rich in love. Remembering that it is not based on my righteousness rather on His goodness that He blesses His kids.
Take care,

-ina

No comments:

Post a Comment