Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Almuerzo Con Mi Amiga






This is Pamela she has been helping out with leading worship for the woman's Bible studies on Tuesday mornings and the young adults group on Saturday evenings. I have been recently teaching her a few things on the guitar every Friday since the beginning of April and she recently has invited me over last Wednesday and this Wednesday to her house for lunch (last Wednesday we had arroz con pollo). We have had awesome conversations though the language barrier is there. I do my best with what I can understand in Spanish and try to respond in Spanish all the time. It has been really helpful for me in practicing my Spanish. Parents are lovely people who are trusting in the Lord. They have seen hard times in that their son two years ago died in a car accident. They have been faithfully coming the CC Lima for awhile. It is good to see the strength of the Lord in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment