Saturday, May 22, 2010

Chau, Peru. Hola, el Proximo Paso.


It's been exactly a week to the day that I left Peru. To sum up my whole semester Peru because to try to explain it would not do the whole experience justice. The Lord had me there for good reasons though it was hard in certain circumstances I truly believe He did a work in a through me. Not only was this semester special because being in Peru but also because it was my last semester. I doubt I will have the chance ever again to sit under the teaching of the word every day of the week as I had had the opportunity to do so in the past four semesters of Bible college. I have learned so much, yet know that I have so much to learn. I am so thankful for the provision that the Lord has given to me to be able to study the Word so freely. Now continues life and life that I must learn to be more disciplined to make time for the Lord being that the pressures of urgent worries of this world might try to crowd out. Our growth and walk with the Lord should never stop even after two years of intense study in the Word. We should all continue to seek our Lord Jesus Christ as that precious jewel because to give up we would certainly be fools

No comments:

Post a Comment