Friday, March 13, 2009

Getting There


Well to begin with I was not sure where I was going to be this semester. Being at the Bible college gave me a sample of independence which then became conducive to trusting in the Lord on my own. With that the Lord brought into my life the prospect of going to Okinawa Japan for next semester because of my dad’s occupation in the military and his order to come out and help at a clinic on base in Okinawa. As you could believe I wanted to go where the lord would lead me and not just go because my family was to do. So through much prayer and just a continual trusting in the Lord, He confirmed within my heart that I too was called to go to Japan with the rest of my family not only because my family was leaving but also because He had a plan for me to go as well. This might not seem to be a big step of faith on a relative scale but I take comfort in knowing that God wants us to be faithful in the little things.

1 comment: