Wednesday, March 18, 2009

In the Morning When I Rise



This is the walkway that us girls take every morning to get to school. It is a bout a good 25 to 40 minute walk.

But it has always been a great opportunity for us to spend time in prayer and meditation on the Lord. For me I have used this sweet time to spend in supplication and memorizing. Because Kelsi, another student here, and I have been hoping to memorize a chapter in Romans and keep each other accountable for it every week before the semester is over.
Thank the Lord for the early mornings that He wakes me up to because otherwise i would not ever be able to get up, you could even ask my roomates for the proof. ^_^

1 comment:

  1. I was just singing that song when your blog cam up in my google reader. haha

    Nice work

    ReplyDelete