Friday, March 13, 2009

A Nomad in a New Land


I initially wrote this down on the 18th of February:

Moving to a land not your own does require a mindset of non-permanency. This I understood. Yet I did not fully understand this until I ended up sleeping where I sleep now in my sleeping bag on a couch in the girls Dorm after previously staying in one of the bunks and previous to that my sister and I stayed at the Ruiz house and previous to that we were sleeping in my dad’s barracks room. Yet the comical part of the whole bit is that i had almost spoken prophecy on my facebook status of all places on which I wrote that I was “enjoying the romantic notion of being a nomad.” Change is one very attractive thing about Calvary Chapel Ginowan though not the change of something entirely different though that does take place in many people lives here but it this constant change for better, on to newer advancements.

No comments:

Post a Comment